Details of the Controller
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information submitted directly by you
- first name,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address
- other information that you submit to us while making an order of goods or services, submitting questions and/or feedback or while sending your CV.*
* You may choose to do not submit us with certain information; however, in this case, you may be prohibited from the use of certain services offered by us.
Information on how you use our websites
If you visit our Internet website, we also collect information, which reveals the specifics of our services or automatically generates the statistics of visits. Read more about it in “Cookies”.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information concerning you from public and commercial sources (as much as it is permissible in accordance with the legal acts in force) and connect it with other information received from you or concerning you. We may also receive information concerning you from third party social networks services when you connect to them, for example, while using your accounts on Facebook network.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To register you in order to allow you to use our purchasing service.
- For payment of goods or services through a selected external banking service provider.
- For direct marketing purposes**, e.g. to send newsletters, to deliver customized advertising and to send promotional messages, to evaluate and analyze your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion about products and services and conducting customer surveys).
- To find out how people use our Internet services in order to improve them and to create new content, products and services.
- In other ways with your consent.**
** We inform you that you have the right to object or withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your data for the purposes indicated with an asterisk above.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We undertake to do not transfer your personal information to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if we have your consent for the disclosure of your personal information;
- when we provide services to our partners, who provide product delivery and other services ordered by you. To these service providers we will provide as much of your personal information as needed for the provision of a specific service;
- to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is protected from loss, illegal use or alterations. We have installed physical and technical measures in order to protect all information collected for the purposes of provision of our services.
We remind you that, although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. We will keep your data for 3 years after the day you last used our services or content. After this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be reproduced.
The data subject, whose data are processed in the Controller‘s activities, has the following rights:
- To know about (be informed) on the processing of their personal data (right to know);
- To be introduced with their personal data and their processing (right to be introduced);
- To request to correct or, with regard to the objectives of data processing, to complete incomplete personal data (right to correct);
- To destroy their personal data or suspend the actions of their data processing (except for storage) (right to destroy or right to “be forgotten”);
- To request that the Controller limits the processing of the personal data in case of one of the legal reasons (right to limit);
- Right to transfer of data (right to transfer);
- To disagree with the processing of personal data when these data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling as much as it is related with such direct marketing. If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, you may send an e-mail to the address provided at the bottom of the present text or call by telephone and disagree with the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and/or with the application of only automated data processing, including profiling***, without providing the motives for your disagreement.
*** In accordance with your submitted data, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be implemented in order to provide you with individually adapted solutions and offers. At any time, you may cancel your agreement with automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, or object it. Any request or instruction related with the processing of your personal data can be submitted by the Data Subject to the Controller in writing, in one of the following ways: by submitting it directly to the address; by mail; by email provided at the bottom of the present text. Having received such a request or instruction, no later than within one month from the day of the request or instruction, the Controller shall submit their response and perform the actions provided in the request or shall refuse to perform them. If necessary, the indicated period may be extended for two more months, with regard to the complexity and number of request. In such a case, within one month from the day of reception of the request, the Controller shall notify the Data Subject on such extension by submitting the reasons for delay. The Controller may not provide the data subjects with the conditions to exercise the aforementioned rights, except for the disagreement to process their personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, when, in cases provided by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and determination of crimes, service or professional ethics infringements, as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
The Controller‘s Internet website may contain third party advertisement banners, links to their websites and services that the Controller does not control. The Controller shall not be responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy provisions applied to third party websites and services that you use.
When you visit the Controller‘s Internet website, we want to provide you with the content and functions applied to your specific needs. It requires cookies. These are small information elements automatically created while browsing the website and stored in your computer or another final device. They help the Controller to recognise you as the previous visitor of a certain Internet website, save your visiting history and adapt its content accordingly. Cookies also help ensuring smooth operation of websites, allow monitoring the duration of visiting of Internet websites, its frequency and collect statistics on the number of visitors of websites. Descriptions of cookies used on our website are provided below:
How to manage and delete cookies